Manistee, Michigan—Set aside October 16, 2009 on your calendar and attend the ninth annual National WEDO Tour; your only opportunity to connect with hundreds of women entrepreneurs and executives nationwide via live streaming video. Women throughout Michigan are preparing for the only event-of-its’-kind in the State. This is the 4th annual WEDO event sponsored by Manistee-Based Women’s Economic Resource Center, a non-profit organization.
Develop your Skills and learn to:
- Define and build an established, sustainable business model that produces consistent results.
- Discover how to spend wisely within a marketing strategy and employ tactics to measure the returns on your marketing investment.
- Determine how to obtain, utilize and maximize working capital to support the continued growth of your business.
An outstanding panel of national speakers:
- Cindy Bates, Vice President of Microsoft North America
- Geneveve Bos, Founding Publisher/Owner, Pink Magazine
- Marilyn Landis, President & CEO, Basic Business Concepts, Inc.
- Mercedes LaPorta, President, Mercedes Electric Supply Inc.
- Susan Wilson Solovic, CEO, SBTV
WEDO is sponsored by Women’s Economic Resource Center, National City, now a part of PNC; Little River Casino Resort; West Shore Bank; Alliance for Economic Success; Manistee Area Chamber of Commerce; Northwestern Bank; Kendra C. Thompson Architects, PC; and Daniel D. Laskey & Company, PC; Michelle Frey, Farmers Insurance; Memorial Medical Center & USDA Rural Development. A networking breakfast and luncheon directly following the national program.
The local program will help businesswomen understand how to use Social Media Marketing, like Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In for business promotion. http://www.atiattractionmarketing.com/ati-attraction-marketing-video/
Also, learn about the free, local resources that are available for sustainable business planning in Northwest Michigan and throughout the State with MI-SBTDC.
The event will take place at 2700 Orchard Hwy Manistee, MI 49660 and will begin at 9:00 a.m. and adjourn at 1:15 p.m. on Friday, October 16th at $35 per person.